|May 04, 2018||Jun 15, 2018||Paris, FR||Apprenticeship as Logistics Analyst|
- Contribute to the deployment of the Business intelligence project for Asendia logistics
- Contribute in defining business requirements for the new Business Intelligence projects
- Support the project contributors in coordinating the different tasks
- Help to develop, transform, maintain and update some logistics data and rate databases
- Utilize the Business Intelligence to provide analysis to the subsidiaries and identify opportunities for improvement in routing efficiency
- Perform also thanks to the Business Intelligence tool “what if” analysis to aid in optimal routing.
- Develop meaningful logistics KPIs for Asendia logistics network
- Carry out logistics analysis (e.g. volumetric) in transport and operational processes
- Contribute to the development of models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting
- You are a student in 3rd, 4th or 5th year of logistics school (supply chain management and/or in international air and road transport)
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures
- You have strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- You are interested in business intelligence applied to logistics
- French for local communications
- Working language is English
- Word, excel and Access skills.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Head of Network
Tel +41 (0) 79 508 69 57
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-18_06”
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "18_06"