|Jun 18, 2019||Jul 30, 2019||Bern, CH||100%|
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Preparation of monthly financial statements & its presentation to the Management Board of the Asendia Group
- Cash management for your entities
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management
- Statistical reporting to SNB
- Swiss & French VAT reporting
- Support in compliance & consolidation topics
- Local income tax declarations and any other taxes applicable
- You have a degree in accounting or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or similar position
- You have SAP FI/CO knowledge, Customizing experience will be an Asset
- You have experience in Swiss GAAP, IFRS knowledge will be an asset.
- Strong know-how in the financial closing process
- A flair for efficient & lean processes
- Fluent (written & spoken) in English, French & German is a must.
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Bern with travelling within Europe.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Consolidation & Compliance
Tel +41 58 560 09 64
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number “Asendia-19_03”
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19_03"