|Oct 01, 2019||Nov 05, 2019||Colnbrook, Berkshire||Junior Business Analyst|
- Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will be involved in supporting projects through requirements gathering, testing and issues resolution during development and after go live.
- You will be supported by the Senior Business Analyst to ensure you have clear objectives and tasks to support the company to meet its aggressive growth objectives.
- A major element of this role is to manage the onboarding process of all retailers into the Asendia landscape and support the end to end testing of new retailers.
- You will also be accountable for the understanding and documenting the requirements and end to end business processes.
- You will support the full delivery lifecycle ensuring business requirement are properly understood and met by the delivered solution, including supporting the creation and execution of test scripts and the data cleansing / migration approach.
- Undertake, investigation analysis to resolve issues raised by Retailer, Carriers and other 3rd parties.
- Identify, document deficiencies in processes or system functionality and help recommend solutions to rectify as appropriate.
- You will own your own process and systems and manage all changes for them, including managing releases and updating IT documentation. You will also be responsible for Jira Support Tickets for your specialist area.
- Good analytical and evaluative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Facilitation and elicitation skills
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Colnbrook, Berkshire
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
- You will have a specific IT Graduate Training Plan lasting 6 - 12 months
- You will receive BA training for this role which is designed for Asendia
- Competative London rate offered
Please send your application to:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Junior Business Analyst"