|Nov 26, 2019||Dec 20, 2019||Head office Bern or Paris||full time|
- In a global function you are in charge of the business controlling of some entities of the group
- You support your subsidiaries during monthly closing, budget and forecast to ensure they report comprehensive & quality figures
- You understand and challenge data to be able to identify and propose actions plan (margin improvement, potential synergies, costs savings…)
- To produce quality insights on business evolution you liaise with other Finance partners (consolidation & compliance, strategy and pricing) as well as with the Sales and Operation team
- Additionally you provide KPI and relevant financial information for all stakeholders (Asendia Management Board, Shareholders, etc.)
- You support and coordinate group projects to bring the financial expertise (ROI, etc.)
- Various ad-hoc tasks and projects including group-wide coordination tasks round up this very interesting and challenging position
- You are a motivated person with high analytical, conceptual skills and you have a strong desire to understand business processes and financial circumstances
- Persistence, tenacity, staying powerful, a structure & result-oriented working style and a high personal responsibility are only some of your strengths
- The ideal candidate has a higher education in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- You are business-oriented and able to pose a diagnosis using large range of indicators (DSO, DPO, NWC, churn rates…)
- Besides you have good knowledge in IFRS and consolidation rules as well as a high IT affinity to SAP BFC
- Your strong communication skills ensure the capability of working with people of various nationalities and on varying levels of hierarchy
- You have good commercial and purchasing skills, are fluent in English (French and/or German are an asset) and are prepared to travel
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Paris or Bern.
- Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
- If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Please send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-19-13”
- For further information, please contact:
- Estelle Veru, Head of Group Controlling
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-13"