|May 04, 2018||Jun 15, 2018||Paris, FR||Trainee as Data Scientist (3 to 6 months)|
- Contribute to the development of the data model for the Business Intelligence tool in collaboration with the key users, the subsidiaries and the IT partner
- Contribute to the collection, transformation and maintenance of data needed for the Business Intelligence tool
- Support the data team in extracting and combining the data needed for the Business Intelligence tool
- Support the data, IT and business teams in specifying and documenting all processes needed for the above two tasks.
- Work on consistency of data coming from miscellaneous sources
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures
- You have strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- You have knowledge in mathematical models
- You are interested in business intelligence applied to logistics
- French for local communications
- Working language is English
- Word, excel and Access skills, and VBA / SQL programming skills
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Head of Network
Tel +41 (0) 79 508 69 57
Please send your application to: email@example.com mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-18_07”
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "18_07"